1st Pariah Malefactor corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Pariah Malefactor corp.

One forum to rule them all, one forum to find them, one forum to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterKILLBOARDLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hareboy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:01 am

1: What is your time zone, primary language and approximately how many hours of Eve do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life, your age, occupation etc.

-Well i live in Oklahoma, and i work at Dell, as tech. support. I would estimate my current level of play to be around -15+ hrs or so. Although i fulcuate depending on how much i like eve. and im 24 years old.

2: List all your Eve characters, note your main.

-Hareboy is my main
-Sekai Seiha is my indy/mission alt.

3: What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so, on what scale. What other gang roles are you familiar with.

-Hareboy flys basically any Gallente and Caldari. Although he primarly flys blaster boats. Max Gal. t3 pilot, max bs 5 cald. and gal. also traidned for Gal caps. HAC/BS5/dictor
-Sekai is trained for amarr, and hulk/roq/orca/fregt. he currently uses a nightmare for missions, and is trained in a Guardin. Hacs/BS5/indy... etc.
-Both chars of at least lvl 4 leadskills, with sekai trained for mind links.
-As far as FC goes i have FC a little back in it, nothing to shake a stick at.

4: Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for Eve with plex or RL money?

-My means of isk generation come from missioning/ganks. and currently playing with RL

5: What is you favorite Britney Spears song and why?

6: How long have you been playing Eve? Tell us a little about your Eve history, greatest achievements, your favourite fights/kills, previous corporations/alliances, and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had.

7:Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references.

-WH activity is about the only thing i havnt done in eve, and think it might be fun.
-I heard of this corp from Your Mum. (not joking)

Ship Setups

8: Give a setup for a ship or ships you would likely solo PvP in, even if you never solo PvP
-solo pvp i would go a with
Hyperion
8xneuts
mwd boost booster sb 1pt 1web
2 LR Plat plat 1dc 1expo hrd
rigs: AR AR AR
9: Give a set up for a shield tanked T3

Never flow t3 sheild tanked

10: Give a set up for a RR shield BS/T3

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Karloth Valois