1st Pariah Malefactor corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Pariah Malefactor corp.

One forum to rule them all, one forum to find them, one forum to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterKILLBOARDLog in

Application - ACCEPTED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JDRhoads

Application - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:39 am

1: What is your time zone, primary language and approximately how many hours of Eve do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life, your age, occupation etc.

8:00 PST
English
15 hours a week

I am 19, and I work at Paragon Media duplication and printing as a full time temporary. Currently on "extended" break.

2: List all your Eve characters, note your main.

My main is Rhoads07
My secondary is Carlos Lopez

3: What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so, on what scale. What other gang roles are you familiar with.

I fly Caldari ships, ranging from Frigates and Battleships to Strategic cruisers. I am looking for PvP and wormhole based play. I have little experience with FC other than entering other wormholes now and then with 3 other drakes.

4: Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for Eve with plex or RL money?

Often changes, I preferably like to pay with plexes but this is only really available through c4 wormhole work such as Sleepers and mining. I run level 4 missions now and then as well in a Caldari Navy Raven, Drake combo.

5: What is you favorite Britney Spears song and why?

I don't think so.

6: How long have you been playing Eve? Tell us a little about your Eve history, greatest achievements, your favourite fights/kills, previous corporations/alliances, and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had.

Ive been in a selection of corporations in the past. Some of them did not work out as I was not really part of any group. The last corporation I was in I was framed by an Officer that didn't like me in order to remove me. He attempted to make me admit to a fools mistake I didn't make and then got me kicked for "attitude and dishonesty."

7:Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references.

Found you in the Recruitment channel. I want to join because you have a c4 wormhole that I can contribute too, your on a path to pvp which I want to be on, and you have names like "your mom."

Ship Setups

8: Give a setup for a ship or ships you would likely solo PvP in, even if you never solo PvP

-Drake-

7x Heavy Missile Launcher II

2x Invulnerability Field II
1x Warp Disruptor II
2x Large F-S9 Regolith Shield Induction
1x Experimental 10MN Microwarpdrive I

1x Damage Control II
2x Ballistic Control System II
1x Nanofiber Internal Structure II

3x Medium Core Defence Field Extender I

5x Hornet EC-300

9: Give a set up for a shield tanked T3

-Tengu-

1x Large S95a partial Shield Transporter
5x Heavy Missile Launcher II

2x Invulnerability Field II
2x Photon scattering Field II
1x Large Shield Extender II

1x Damage Control II
3x Ballistic Control System II
1x Power Diagnostic System II

2x Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
1x Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

1x Tengu Electronics - CPU Efficiency Gate
1x Tengu Defensive - Adaptive Shielding
1x Tengu Propulsion - Gravitational Capacitor
1x Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
1x Tengu Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix

Specifically a shield tanked t3 c4 wormhole fit.

10: Give a set up for a RR shield BS/T3

Don't know too many addequate Caldari battleships that remote repair very well unless there in a wormhole that provides such bonuses. Although the Tengu I just provided would fit the same purpose very well.
Back to top Go down
Karloth Valois

Karloth Valois

PostSubject: Re: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:05 am

No fav britney song? No
Back to top Go down
Your Mum

Your Mum

PostSubject: Re: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 am

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=9577828 is this the raven you was talking about with regards to question 6?
Back to top Go down
Your Mum

Your Mum

PostSubject: Re: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Please check you mails, welcome aboard.
Please forward me your API so we can finalise your application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1