1st Pariah Malefactor corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Pariah Malefactor corp.

One forum to rule them all, one forum to find them, one forum to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterKILLBOARDLog in

Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Your Mum

Your Mum

Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute Empty
PostSubject: Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute   Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:55 am

Before you read this i am sorry for the bad spelling, i was going full retarded for some reason and Karloth just has fat fingers.

So we saw this add in the recruitment channel and thought we would have some fun

Richard Hudgens > --APPLYING--Rookie Player with mild experince seeks employment with a role-play based company, I care little for anything else or what you have me do. Drop me an IC Mail if your interested.

[23:39:17] You're Mum > greetings fellow capsuleer
[23:39:24] Karloth Valois > o7
[23:39:29] Richard Hudgens > Howdy.
[23:39:57] You're Mum > we are a small band of men looking to rid the worl of injustice
[23:40:14] Richard Hudgens > That is an impressive goal
[23:40:25] Karloth Valois > we are the world avengance team
[23:40:45] You're Mum > with your help we would be one step closer to making this so
[23:41:08] Richard Hudgens > And what can a humble rookie pilot
[23:41:18] Richard Hudgens > Do for such a mighty team of avengers?
[23:41:48] Karloth Valois > we need every blaster the wants to fight our cause
[23:41:54] Karloth Valois > that**
[23:42:06] You're Mum > to smite the wicked
[23:42:19] Richard Hudgens > I see
[23:42:27] Richard Hudgens > Well gentleman I think you approached the wrong man
[23:42:31] Richard Hudgens > I'm a pacifist you see
[23:42:38] Richard Hudgens > But I appreciate the offer
[23:42:51] Richard Hudgens > If you need a corporate manager, Feel free to get in touch.
[23:42:53] You're Mum > well we would also need assistance in other area's
[23:43:02] Richard Hudgens > Such as?
[23:43:25] You're Mum > there is always room for someone in the back office area if you get my drift
[23:43:26] Karloth Valois > we need a strong backbone for our noble cause, industry to feed the war machione
[23:43:51] You're Mum > the cogs of war need a good greese every once in a while
[23:44:07] Richard Hudgens > What would you require me to perform for you?
[23:45:26] Karloth Valois > we need someone to do the bump and grind of inserting goods where we want them
[23:45:55] You're Mum > you know a rear package stacker
[23:46:17] Richard Hudgens > Care to be....specific?
[23:46:37] Richard Hudgens > If I think I know what your talking about
[23:46:44] Richard Hudgens > I will not be interested in the sligtest
[23:46:50] Richard Hudgens > But I want to verify that is what you mean
[23:46:58] Karloth Valois > when we are on the front for so long fighting, we need someone to give the men what they need
[23:47:14] Richard Hudgens > ....Thank you for the Job Offer and for wasting my time
[23:47:23] Karloth Valois > your welcome
[23:47:26] You're Mum > ok
[23:47:29] Richard Hudgens > But No, I am not interested in becoming a male prostitute
[23:47:39] You're Mum > how about we all just meet up
[23:47:42] You're Mum > i have the baby oil
[23:47:56] Karloth Valois > i'll bring the cucumber
[23:48:06] Richard Hudgens > You'll have to forgive me if I do not respond to any future transmissions
[23:48:13] Richard Hudgens > My communicator seems to have blocked you
[23:48:13] You're Mum > i thought we really had a connection going
[23:48:24] Richard Hudgens > Good Day to you both
[23:48:28] You're Mum > i love you
[23:48:35] Karloth Valois > i though this could have been beautiful
Back to top Go down
Karloth Valois

Karloth Valois

PostSubject: Re: Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute   Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:01 am

RP trolling best trolling

Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute Real-life-troll-face-meme-generator-they-see-me-trollin-they-hatin-759e1a
Back to top Go down
user335

PostSubject: Ok?   Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:14 am

Yay! We love trolls.

I especially enjoyed your mass spamming in the Recruitment section, Good Job guys
Back to top Go down
Karloth Valois

Karloth Valois

PostSubject: Re: Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute   Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:18 am

if you ever change your mind we need a man willing to do whatever it takes to relieve the strain on his fellow defender of truth, a man that knows what needs to be done and is willing to work at it until his duty is done and his corpmates are spent
Back to top Go down
Your Mum

Your Mum

PostSubject: Re: Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute   Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:03 am

user335 wrote:
Yay! We love trolls.

I especially enjoyed your mass spamming in the Recruitment section, Good Job guys

this is Richard Hudgens, he blocked my main so i loged on an alt and sent him the link saying that my corp mates were sorry and had appologised on our forum and he should go look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute   Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute Empty

Back to top Go down

Karloth and you're mum try to recruite a male prostitute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1st Pariah Malefactor corp.  :: Tears-
Jump to: