1st Pariah Malefactor corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Pariah Malefactor corp.

One forum to rule them all, one forum to find them, one forum to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterKILLBOARDLog in

Application - ACCEPTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temerit2

Application - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:38 am

1: What is your time zone, primary language and approximately how many hours of Eve do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life, your age, occupation etc.

I am in USTZ over on the East Coast of the United States. I speak English as a primary language(obviously) and I play roughly 20-30 hours a week of Eve. It changes often depending on what I have going on/how much intrest I currently have in the game. The weekends are obviously longer. Tuesdays/Thursdays I have other commitments so I won't be playing past 24:00 server on those nights. Sad

I am a 17 year old student currently going to Highschool (woohoo....) I live in Florida, US and currently play outside linebacker on my highschool's football team. To be entirely honest, I have no idea what to put for the rest of this question. This question has always been a toughy.

2: List all your Eve characters, note your main.

Temerit-Main
Citrus Blend-Indy/hauling alt
Otho Ora- Old main, I shelved this character a while ago for reasons like an incredibly bipolar skill training pattern and all of that.
Any others are just stupid alts under 1m SP

3: What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so, on what scale. What other gang roles are you familiar with.

I mainly fly Tengus and Drakes. They've always been my favorite ships personally (Drakes are just awesome, no way around it. Greatest BC ever) The Tengu is just incredibly fun to fly and always has been. My play style is more PvE oriented with PvP thrown in there. I love WH life and always have- the onstant unknowing is one of the most thrilling things any game has to offer. I have no FC experience, I've always been a follower or independant in this game. I've played as a dedicated fast tackle or just a Drake trying to help wherever I can. Nothing else really. I am a few weeks from a decently fit dedicated Logi so I may train that up and fly that when needed.

4: Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for Eve with plex or RL money?

Sure! WHs are full of opportunities. Mining and gas harvesting in higher classes as I obviously can't solo them. I've always paid for eve in RL money when I don't have the isk/don't want to blow the isk on Plexes.

5: What is you favorite Britney Spears song and why?

Gonna have to go with Toxic here. have you heard Toxic? It's glorious.

6: How long have you been playing Eve? Tell us a little about your Eve history, greatest achievements, your favourite fights/kills, previous corporations/alliances, and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had.

I've been off and on for quite some time. I've changed mains often as well (selling/buying characters). I started in a C2 WH corp that moved to a C3 after a few months of me being there. Shortly there after I went to a corp in Fatal Ascension on a character I owned before this. I quit after a month there and decided to come back and buy this character. I moved back into my old corp and stayed there for a little while before going and joining TEST and flying with them in Null. I have since stopped playing again and picked the game up to where I am now.

I don't really have a crowning achievement other than landing the killing blow on some Moros back when I was in FA. It felt prety good. My favourite fights were probably the ones where I died in a WH. The thrill of having 3 ships land on grid and kill you is like nothing else, even though I died.

7:Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references.

I've been looking for a WH for a while and you guys seem like a good fit for me. You're Mum picked me up in the recruitment channel.

Ship Setups

8: Give a setup for a ship or ships you would likely solo PvP in, even if you never solo PvP

I'd probably fly something akin to this as it's a good solo drake fit. I realize it's someone else's build but it's pretty damn close to what I would fly.

9: Give a set up for a shield tanked T3
This is the nullsec PvE Tengu I stole from a corpmate way back when
[Tengu, Tengu: Nullsec Guristas Plex Runner]
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System

Republic Fleet 10MN Afterburner
Caldari Navy Shield Boost Amplifier
Pithum C-Type Medium Shield Booster
Pithum C-Type Kinetic Deflection Amplifier
Caldari Navy Ballistic Deflection Field

Heavy Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Heavy Missile
Improved Cloaking Device II

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Tengu Defensive - Adaptive Shielding
Tengu Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer
Tengu Propulsion - Interdiction Nullifier
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
Tengu Engineering - Augmented Capacitor Reservoir

10: Give a set up for a RR shield BS/T3

This is pretty close to what I flew in the C3
[Tengu, RR WH]
Dark Blood Capacitor Power Relay
Dark Blood Capacitor Power Relay

Invulnerability Field II
Invulnerability Field II
Photon Scattering Field II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

Heavy Missile Launcher II, Trauma Fury Heavy Missile
Large S95a Partial Shield Transporter

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Core Defence Field Extender I

Tengu Defensive - Adaptive Shielding
Tengu Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
Tengu Propulsion - Gravitational Capacitor
Tengu Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix
Back to top Go down
Karloth Valois

Karloth Valois

PostSubject: Re: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:44 am

Temerit2 wrote:
[b]You're Mum picked me up in the recruitment channel.

so we're all out working for the corp and trying to fuel POS's and you're mum is out on the pull
Back to top Go down
Your Mum

Your Mum

PostSubject: Re: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:58 am

yeah i was doing the old, "we will let you in our corp if i can touch you"
Back to top Go down
McBobtronic

PostSubject: Re: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Can't find any Temerit on battleclinic. Do you have no pvp activity on that pilot or is the name misspelt?
Back to top Go down
Temerit2

PostSubject: Re: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 am

Yeah, this pilot has no PvP experiences yet.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=704630

Was my old character that I flew with. Try looking at his records. Most of it is from fleet fights though, as I rarely did solo PvP in nullsec (Kinda hard to get a good solo fight to be entirely honest)

And yes, I ratted in a PvP drake and a Raven(for some reason, it didn't click that giant ass missile battleships are a bad idea in nullsec, I learned fast.)
Back to top Go down
Your Mum

Your Mum

PostSubject: Re: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:51 pm

The only other thing that Temerit has mentioned to me is that currently he does not have a working mic Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Temerit2

PostSubject: Re: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:34 am

Sadly yeah, I don't. I just ordered the cable to fix the damn thing from Turtlebeach as they're finally back in stock, so I should be able to speak on comms very soon.
Back to top Go down
Your Mum

Your Mum

PostSubject: Re: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Please check you mails, welcome aboard.
Please forward me your API so we can finalise your application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - ACCEPTED   Application - ACCEPTED Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1