1st Pariah Malefactor corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Pariah Malefactor corp.

One forum to rule them all, one forum to find them, one forum to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterKILLBOARDLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samu

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:30 am

1: What is your time zone, primary language and approximately how many hours of Eve do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life, your age, occupation etc.

US EST, English, 15+ hours a week.
I just recently graduated college with a degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering and got a job as a support technician for a company that provides software support to large scale law firms. I'm 24 years old and work nine hour days from 9-5 US EST. I tend to spend more time on the game when I'm in a good corporation. Other people make the game fun. Oh and I have a girlfriend who loves to call me away from the game for any little thing.

2: List all your Eve characters, note your main.

Main: Samuel Tarly, 15mil sp or there about
Skeletor128 is on an inactive account and has the next highest sp with less then 5 mil.
Others are mostly for viewing markets in other regions.

3: What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so, on what scale. What other gang roles are you familiar with.

T2 frigs, cruisers, industrial. T3 cruisers. Bout an hour from flying a freighter but no where near buying one.
Favorite to fly would be tengu for pve, but I enjoy t2 frigs and recon ships as well. The rook(saw another person fly it) is pretty awesome.
Play style would be more towards shooting things. I've done mining and can do mining but its not exactly the most enjoyable activity in this world. That said once again a good corporation could make mining fun with chatting.
No FC experience, little pvp experience. Mostly flew ham drakes for any pvp encounter. Never been involved in a large scale pvp encounter. That said I do enjoy pvp and the thought involved with ship setups as compared to missioning where ship setups are pretty standard.

4: Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for Eve with plex or RL money?

I can do l4s and technically PI(though I don't too much to make isk). I pay with RL money though.
I once knew someone who would spend the entire month missioning only to use all the isk on plex.
I'd rather pay the monthly fee and not make the game into another job.

5: What is you favorite Britney Spears song and why?

"Crazy" Saw her perform on T.V. when I was in sixth grade. Nough said.

6: How long have you been playing Eve? Tell us a little about your Eve history, greatest achievements, your favorite fights/kills, previous corporations/alliances, and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had.

I've been playing Eve off and on since 06. Due to scholastic requirements I've had to leave Eve on many occasions. Now that I'm finished with school, I can concentrate more on the game and less on not failing courses. Honestly my best memories of Eve aren't when I'm pvping or killing something awesome. It's the corporations that make the game fun. Watching corp mates make stupid mistakes and everyone having a good laugh over it. Talking about things completely unrelated to eve. Sitting inside a station while just chatting with someone at 2 in the morning. I listened as corp mate in a bs got taken down by a frigate once(the frigate held him while the npcs killed him). He was obviously pissed at that moment but it was hilarious later on. I like how eve can have those systems integrated in so that the biggest ship doesn't destroy all smaller ships and skill caps for different ships so that a person with less time in game can be just as capable in a ship as a person with more time in game.

7:Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references.

I've been in WH space before and I loved it. Kinda that whole breakdown of super empires due to systems moving around every day. I found the corp on the recruitment forums and emailed someone's mother. It took a while for them to get back to me(guess they stay busy) but they finally mailed me the link to the recruitment forum.

Ship Setups
8: Give a setup for a ship or ships you would likely solo PvP in, even if you never solo PvP

Solo Pvp can be a simple HAM drake. Yeah there short range but most encounters that I've seen are pretty close range anyways, and they can put out decent damage, and have a ridiculous passive shield tank while costing about the same as dirt.

More fun though would be that rook setup. Not really meant for solo but can be used for it.

Damage Control II(not really sure how useful these are on shield tanks but its 60 to hull)
Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Photon Scattering Field II
Warp Scrambler II
ECM - Ion Field Projector II(choose the ecm based on expected enemies)
ECM - Ion Field Projector II
ECM - Ion Field Projector II
Federation Navy 10MN MicroWarpdrive
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II,Mjolnir Assault Missile(different ammo)
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II,Mjolnir Assault Missile
Medium Bay Loading Accelerator II
Medium Warhead Flare Catalyst II

9: Give a set up for a shield tanked T3

what Im currently working with.
[Main Setup]
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Shadow Serpentis Reactor Control Unit(need adv weap ups)
Republic Fleet 10MN Afterburner
Pithi A-Type Small Shield Booster
Ballistic Deflection Field II
Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron(not much difference between faction)
Shield Boost Amplifier I
Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II,Trauma Rage Assault Missile
Medium Bay Loading Accelerator II(seen some setups with the range mods but I still prefer the dps)
Medium Warhead Flare Catalyst II

Tengu Defensive - Amplification Node
Tengu Electronics - Dissolution Sequencer
Tengu Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
Tengu Engineering - Augmented Capacitor Reservoir

10: Give a set up for a RR shield BS/T3

I'd need shield emission IV to run this I think its what your looking for.
Power Diagnostic System II
Power Diagnostic System II
Republic Fleet 10MN Afterburner
Pithi A-Type Small Shield Booster
Ballistic Deflection Field II
Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron
Shield Boost Amplifier I