1st Pariah Malefactor corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Pariah Malefactor corp.

One forum to rule them all, one forum to find them, one forum to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterKILLBOARDLog in

Evie Serina-Kai (Application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evie

Evie Serina-Kai (Application) Empty
PostSubject: Evie Serina-Kai (Application)   Evie Serina-Kai (Application) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 pm

1: What is your time zone, primary language and approximately how many hours of Eve do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life, your age, occupation etc.

EST -05:00, I live in Canada (Ontario); my main languge is English, and I play at least 6 hours per week. I'm currently a student, so most of the time will be on weekends (maybe a few hours between classes? Very Happy)

2: List all your Eve characters, note your main.
Evie Serina-Kai (main)
Ellee Serina-Kai

3: What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so, on what scale. What other gang roles are you familiar with.
I like to play a support role, and my ships are in the Gallente/Minmatar factions. I do not FC; I usually serve as scout in a Cov Ops ship, or provide fast-tackle in an interceptor. I usually fly frigates in a support or anti-drone/tackler role. However, I do have access to Lokis, and will have a Scimitar within the week.

4: Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for Eve with plex or RL money?
I don't like to resort to buying PLEX's/game time with real money, because that makes me feel like I'm "failing at EvE" Razz I have a few billion that could fund me for quite some time, and yes, I do have my own sources of income.

5: What is you favorite Britney Spears song and why?
"Toxic", because I fit it on giant speakers in my Loki's hi-slots and expect to use them as weapons of mass destruction (but there's no air, and so no sound in space, so... HOW~!?) *dum dum dum dum...*

6: How long have you been playing Eve? Tell us a little about your Eve history, greatest achievements, your favourite fights/kills, previous corporations/alliances, and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had.
I remember probing this one little prick in OMS; he was 'safed' up and just trash-talking in local. He kept swapping safes, but I managed to catch him in one that he re-used. I got in behind him, and my fleet warped in on his skinny little arse and wasted him.

I've been playing EvE for a little over half a year.

7:Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references.
Not to bash, but my old corps. were extremely quiet. It was hard to find people to fly with, and I joined EvE to play with others, not by myself (that sounds wrong).

I heard about this corp. in the recruitment channel, from You're Mum.

Ship Setups

8: Give a setup for a ship or ships you would likely solo PvP in, even if you never solo PvP
I usually fly interceptors (Gallente/Caldari); standard fits (rails/rockets in high slots, buffer as much as I can, Damage Control II in lows, nano in lows, disruptor in mid, web if I can fit it for the pesky frigate-tackling, and that's about it.

If you want more, just ask me in game. Easier to link fits. Very Happy

9: Give a set up for a shield tanked T3
I'm going to link the fit from BattleClinic, just because it's the one I copied. Sad

http://eve.battleclinic.com/loadout/43523-Loki-Vaga-Hybrid.html

The Loki that I fly doesn't use the faction/dead space modules, but the setup is the same.

10: Give a set up for a RR shield BS/T3.

Er... I can fly a Scimitar in less than a week, and this is the fit that I plan on 'copying'. I know I am unoriginal with these builds, but they work. Smile

Dominix, RR-Shield Setup (PvE)

[Highs]
4 x Large S95a Partial Shield Transporter

[Mid Slots]
1 x ECCM - Magnetometric II
1 x Cap Recharger II
1 x Large Shield Extender II
1 x Invulnerability Field II
1 x Prototype 100MN MWD

[Lows]
1 x Damage Control II
6 x Capacitor Power Relay II

[Rigs]
3 x Large Semiconductor Memory Cell I

[Drones]
5 x Heavy Shield Maintenance Bot II
(Fit other DPS drones here if needed, although Sleepers like to shoot them)

Role: With only an 8.4-km shield-transport range, it's a given to stick close to your team, and use the drones on those that you cannot reach immediately. If your team likes to spread out, you may need smaller/faster drones. Without the MWD on, this fit can fire away for about 2-minutes/54-seconds.
Back to top Go down

Evie Serina-Kai (Application)
Page 1 of 1